COVID-19 Vaccine Interest Forms
General Population COVID-19 Vaccine Interest Form: https://hipaa.jotform.com/210885191888066
If you were previously eligible for any reason to receive the COVID-19 vaccine before April 5th, 2021 please fill out this interest form:
Previously Eligible COVID-19 Vaccine Interest Form: https://hipaa.jotform.com/210545112790145
Are you planning a large event (100+ attendees) in the near future? Please visit the link below to use the Large Event Planning Tool to ensure you are hosting a safe event.
Large Event Planning Tool: https://hipaa.jotform.com/211546105684050
NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING
BUFFALO COUNTY TENTATIVE SUPERVISORY REDISTRICTING PLAN
PLEASE BE ADVISED, Pursuant to Wis Statutes §59.10(3)(b)1, that a public hearing will be held regarding the County Supervisory District Plan and Map before the Buffalo County Board of Supervisors on Tuesday, November 9, 2021 at 6:45 p.m. in the County Board Room, Buffalo County Courthouse, 407 S 2nd Street, Alma, WI 54755
The Plan and Map is available for public inspection in the Buffalo County Clerk’s Office, Buffalo County Courthouse.
Following the Public Hearing, the County Board may discuss and adopt the Plan at its regular meeting on Tuesday, November 9, 2021 immediately following the Public Hearing.
Dated this 12th day of October, 2021.
Buffalo County Clerk
Buffalo County Trunk Highways and many Town Roads will open for ATV/UTV use on October 7th, 2021 under an ordinance passed by the Buffalo County Supervisors except for County Trunk Highway Y. State Highways are not open for travel and not all town roads are open within the County. Each town, city or village determined whether they would open their roads for ATV/UTV use. Know your route before you start. A map and a copy of the ordinance can be found here: ATV/UTV Map ATV/UTV Ordinance
Road signs for routes have been installed to designate those roads that are not open to ATV/UTV traffic, please refer to the map. Please remain safe by following the rules of the ordinance which includes, but are not limited to the following:
- Maximum 35 mph speed limit or the posted speed limit, whichever is lower.
- Anyone under the age of 12 is prohibited from operating an ATV on County roads.
- Anyone 16 or older must have a valid license.
- Anyone born after January 1, 1988, must have an ATV safety certificate issued by the DNR.
- Those age 12 to 15 with a safety certificate must be accompanied by a parent, guardian, or designated adult with continuous verbal direction and physical control to operate an ATV on approved roadways. The parent, guardian or designated adult must have a valid license.
- No person under 16 may operate an UTV on County roads.
- ATV/UTV operators must ride single file on the far-right hand side of the paved lane of traffic.
- Operation will be prohibited on gravel shoulders, grassy slopes, ditches, or other road right of way.
- Terrain vehicles must always have a functioning headlamp and tail lamp in use.
- Operators must have liability insurance.
- Vehicles must be registered with the State.
- All UTV operators and passengers must wear a seat belt.
- Operators under the age of 18 must wear protective headgear.
- Possession of an open container of alcohol while operating on a county road is illegal.
- ATV/UTV routes will be open from April 1 through December 1.
- All ATV/UTV operators shall observe a nighttime curfew and shall not operate their ATV/UTV for the period of 1 hour prior to sunrise and no later than 1 hour after sunset.
Violators of the ordinance can be issued a citation and fine.
Please exercise caution while traveling on County roadways. Many of our roads have hills and curves. Please also keep in mind that farmers have started fall harvests and our terrain brings additional challenges.
Stay safe, know your route, and follow the rules.
Buffalo County News Flash
To find out more... click the images below
Wed Oct. 20
Thu Oct. 21
Thu Oct. 21